- Cost: $379.00
- Duration: 4 hours
- Delivery Options: In-Person & Online
Introducing our Managing Meetings Training
This training on managing meetings will equip participants with the essential skills needed to plan, organise, and lead meetings in a professional manner.
This course covers the key elements of meeting management, including, setting clear objectives, creating meeting agendas, facilitating productive discussions, and dealing with disagreement and conflict.
Learn how to effectively set up and structure your meetings for maximum impact.
At the conclusion of this training, participants will understand how to manage meetings that are both collaborative and productive.
- Consider whether a meeting is appropriate in the current context.
- Provide better focus during meetings through the use of objectives and agendas.
- Manage meetings with enhanced skill sets to ensure their effectiveness.
- Make sure that agreed actions are assigned and documented accordingly.
- Ensure your meetings are brought to a successful and productive close.