- Cost: $379.00
- Duration: 4 hours
- Delivery Options: In-Person & Online
Introducing our Training on Writing Reports
This report writing course is designed to help participants develop the skills necessary to write clear and concise reports.
Participants will learn how to identify the true purpose of a report, select the relevant information to be included, organise and structure their writing, and effectively communicate a written message to the intended audience.
Gain a better understanding of the key components of report writing, including executive summaries, tables, charts, and overall structure.
Whether you are new to report writing or seeking a refresher, this course will provide valuable insight and practical tools to assist.
- Develop the skills necessary to write clear and concise reports.
- Identify the actual purpose of your report.
- Effectively research and select the information to be included.
- Better organise and structure your writing.
- Utilise the key components of report writing such as executive summaries, tables, and charts.
- Produce professional reports that better inform and persuade your readers.