- Cost: $379.00
- Duration: 4 hours
- Delivery Options: In-Person & Online
Introducing our Training on Workplace Mentoring
This comprehensive training on workplace mentoring is designed to equip participants with the knowledge, skill, and attitudes necessary to become an effective mentor.
The course covers a range of topics, including coaching vs mentoring, developing mentor specific plans, and managing a variety of mentoring engagements.
Participants will learn about the key principles of mentoring, and the importance of establishing a collaborative mentor-mentee relationship.
Participants will gain a better understanding of the mentor-mentee relationship and what it takes to be effective in this role.
- Understand the mentor/mentee relationship clarifying roles and responsibilities.
- Define a clear set of guidelines and principles for a successful mentor/mentee engagement.
- Utilise key strategies to provide effective support as a mentor.
- Provide and exceptional learning experience for the mentee.